1. Data controller
2. Contact details of the data controller
3. Name of the register
Contact, tenant, and marketing register of Harry Schaumans Stiftelse r.s.
4. Purpose and basis for the use of personal data
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- managing applications
- developing customer service and rental operations
- analytical and statistical purposes
- monitoring website traffic
- fulfilling our contractual and legal obligations
- complying with our security requirements and other legal obligations
The processing of personal data is based primarily on customer and contractual relationships, the consent of the data subject, and the Foundation’s legitimate interest.
5. The register’s data content and categories of personal data
The personal data that may be stored in the register include:
- personal data such as name, gender, and date of birth
- information about the employment relationship with the organisation you represent, such as employee, job title, position, and interests in a professional context
- contact details (address, telephone number, and e-mail)
- details of payment method and billing information
- information provided when creating an account: password (encrypted), age, location, gender, account ID
- other data collected with the user’s consent
6. Regular data sources of the register
In general, the Foundation collects personal data directly from you or from other persons connected to the organisation you represent, such as a colleague or manager. If the organisation that is your employer applies for a grant, for example through a subsidiary, we may collect information about you through the subsidiary. Information may also be updated through the Foundation’s other person registers, our partners’ person registers, and authorities or other companies to the extent permitted by law.
7. Storage of personal data
Outdated and unnecessary data will be destroyed in an appropriate manner. Personal data are entered in the register as received from the data subject and are updated as the data subject notifies the Foundation.
8. Disclosures and transfers of personal data
Your personal data may be disclosed in accordance with the requirements of a competent authority.
9. Social media plug-ins
When you use our website, you are able to share information on social media, such as Facebook, using social media plug-ins (for example, by sharing our advertisements with other users via social media). If you share information through social media plug-ins, your browser will transmit the following information to the social media site:
- the date and time of your visit
- the URL you are currently visiting
- your IP address
- information about the browser you are using
- information about your operating system
- your username, if you are a registered user of the social media channel concerned, and, if necessary, your first and last name
- the content you wish to share via the social media plug-in
For such information, we will comply with the terms and conditions of the respective social media. We encourage you to find out what information is collected through social plug-ins and for what purpose. You can block social media plug-ins in your browser settings.
10. Rights of the data subject
Right of access
You have the right to inspect what information about you is stored in the Foundation’s register. The right of access may be denied for legal reasons. In principle, exercising the right of access is free of charge.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to object to the processing of your data at any time if you consider that we have processed the data unlawfully or that we are not entitled to process the data in question.
However, the right to object does not apply when the data processing is necessary for the controller to fulfil its legal obligations or when other legal reasons are in question.
Right to erasure
You have the right to have inaccurate data corrected or incomplete data completed as well as the right to request the deletion of your data from our registers.
However, the right to erasure does not apply when the processing and storage of data in the register is necessary for the data controller to fulfil its legal obligations or when other legal reasons are in question.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive data (which you have provided to our register and which are processed with your consent or on the basis of an assignment) in electronic form and the right to transfer such data to another controller.
Prohibition of direct marketing
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes.
Right to object
You have the right to file a complaint to a competent supervisory authority if we have failed to comply with the applicable data protection regulation.
You can send any requests concerning your rights in writing or by e-mail to the address mentioned in section 2.
We may ask you to clarify your request and verify your identity before processing your request. We may also refuse to comply with your request on the basis of applicable law.
We will respond to requests within one (1) month of making the request.
12. Automated decision-making and profiling
The data in the register will not be used for automated decision-making or profiling of data subjects.
13. Principles of register protection
The protection of registered data is important to the Foundation. Data is stored on electronic systems protected by firewalls, passwords, and other appropriate technical solutions. Access to the register is restricted to employees of the Foundation and other specified persons who need the information for their tasks. Everyone who uses the data in the register are bound by the duty of confidentiality.